The research and production of East and Central Africa Forum also includes the Great Lakes region. Conference and technical workshops will be held in Kigali, Rwanda 28-29 October is now underway.
The event will be embarking on monuments opportunities within the East and Central Africa including the great lakes region. The mining sector has so much to offer and so much to discuss. We understand each challenge has a variety of solutions that need to be shared to bring all players together to move to mining forward.
The programme is designed specifically for all scale mining professionals to learn from the relevant key stakeholders and their peers relating to investments, mining activities as well as avenues to improve productivity and providing direction for the future.
If you would like to participate as a speaker or esteemed member on a panel discussion, we request you share your experiences of a recent or on-going project or initiative.
The provisional list of conference topics includes:
- Investment opportunities from Exploration across the board
- Legalities, policies, regulations, taxes and codes (existing and revised) within the regions mining sector
- Increase of Trade of Minerals within the East and Central Africa Region
- Mineral processing and value additions within the region
- Increasing mining productivity
- Incorporation of METS (Mining Equipment, Technology and Services)
- Power generation for the mining operators and value chain
- The 4th industrial revolution within the regions mining sector
- Trends in the industry
- Existing commodities and future commodities in demand available in the region
- Infrastructure and logistics
- Opportunities and advancements for the ASM’s
- Technical information required for ASM’s
If there are any additional topics that would add value as workshops or panel discussions, maybe suggestions regarding the program development or the speaker line-up, please share your ideas with us.
Participants on this platform will be profiled as an industry expert, have privileged access to stakeholders during the event and media for interviews.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday 08 April 2019
To participate in this high level conference programme please contact Zayeen Daniels:
Please take notice of the following guidelines. Abstracts that do not comply with the guidelines cannot be taken into consideration.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
- The abstract should contain a title, author and full contact details
- Sales pitches will not be accepted.
- The paper should not have been presented before.
- Please clearly indicate the appropriate session in which your paper belongs.
By submitting an abstract the author commits him/herself to submitting the final paper for the conference proceedings in time and to presenting the paper at East & Central Africa Mining Forum.