We are delighted to announce that free registration to visit the East & Central Africa Mining Forum international exhibition and attend technical workshops is now open!
For its first edition the forum is shaping up to be a huge success with over 40 solution and technology suppliers, key mining operators and over 700 attendees expected. Do not miss out and REGISTER TODAY!
WHY VISIT EAST & CENTRAL AFRICA MINING FORUM?
- Meet and network with key regional role-players from the private and public sectors
- See the latest technologies and solutions available for your mining operation
- Get up-to-date training for modern mining demands and requirements with free-to-attend technical workshops
- Share ideas and gain knowledge on how to grow your operation
- Attend the Grand Opening Ceremony
SNEAK PEAK AT SOME OF THE TECHNICAL WORKSHOP THEMES AVAILABLE
- Preliminary basics for gold exploration: Modern equipment to access gold for artisanal miners
- Records gathering and keeping for compliance with international due diligence standards
- Basic financial tools for a mining project or company
- Understanding the grades of gemstones
- Opportunities for women in the ASM sector
Stay tuned! The full technical workshop programme will be available soon.